Saturday, October 15, 2011

confidence

I don't know what I am doing at all.
What the heck do I say next?
When is the right timing for that?
What if?


It's a hard thing for a man to accept that we don't have complete control over a situation. The pride creeps up and we want to say firmly, especially to someone we dearly care about, that we have it all planned out and securely settled. If God has been showing me anything lately, it is that I can't. It's really hard for me to say "I don't know" to ministries I serve/lead in, specific people, and my future, but that's the truth most of the time.


I'm a noob in so many ways.


But for some reason there is so much confidence in that confession. I might not know what's going on or how to fix things or the next best step to take, but my God does. He knows what's best. What a great reminder to boast not in myself or my own ability, but in the fact that God loves me enough to always be leading the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home