Monday, March 14, 2011

THEMES

It's crazy because God brings up things over and over in my life that He must really want me to be conscious of. For me lately they have been:

- Prayer. I just want to dwell with God
- God's sovereignty. Your kingdom come, your will be done...not mine
- Living for God's glory and that being enough even when it's not what I want
- Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, and always perseveres. (Your love never fails)
- Missions. Jesus was the craziest missionary
- Humility. Huge planks in my eyes
- Aftermath

Elaborations to come.

1 Comments:

Blogger mimijoe said...

yeaaa aftermath!! <3

i'm really excited for you and bai and sarah and everyone who is doing missions!!

i struggle with humility ALLL the time and it's sometimes difficult to think of humility when we're in certain situations, but i hope that both of us can learn and remember!! :)

March 15, 2011 at 10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home