Saturday, November 6, 2010

I'm not good

when I'm tired. It's a problem I'm realizing that I have because I become really irritable and annoyed of people very easily and seriously end up stumbling so many people. I seriously don't know how people can handle me and not be angry. I don't think I could be able to handle myself. I have to constantly repent for being horrible

But within this it's so crazy to see God redeeming every single sin I commit against people. I hurt people and mess relationships up ALL THE TIME but God is so good ALL THE TIME that He chooses to keep fostering my friendships and provide me with people who love me even when I constantly sin against them. I am so thankful for all my friends. Thank you for being patient with me. You all are true blessings from God

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

this post reminded me of when you had that fire alarm in the freshman dorms. hahaha.

November 7, 2010 at 12:07 PM  
Blogger Hyunjean said...

i really like this picture.
and this post. :)

November 7, 2010 at 10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home