Thursday, August 26, 2010

BlackBerry Journey (1) // "Good Bye"

I write a lot on my BlackBerry when I'm walking to and from class or just have alone time. As I was reviewing them, I found some that I thought were very important to share in order to show how God has been working in my life and, hopefully, to encourage you.

"All we ever do is say goodbye and it's slowly getting harder each time. I hate having to let people go because that means that I am not going to be there watching over them and encouraging them and just being with them. I am letting them go and leaving it up to what I think is chance. But that's not true. In reality I am leaving them up to You and You can take much better care of people than I ever can. As much as I might love them and desire to be with them because of it, I know that You are love and Your love is perfect and exactly what they need. The words I say and write, the hugs I give and receive, they are all a simple part of your intricate and ultimate plan to keep defining what True Love really is and I am thankful to be part of that. Please help me remember that and always be grateful for the grace You've shown me in even blessing me with relationships to foster."

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

dude i know what your talking about. our lives just get busier in college and there is less times when schedules will match to hang out. look at me, its been so long since ive seen you guys. and it is hard to say goodbye. i was pretty sad when dk left retreat early to go up to berkeley freshman year.

its all part of growing up though. as much as i dont want to, i have go give up child hood days. now is the time to get a girlfriend and start a family

wow did i just say that?

August 26, 2010 at 12:35 AM  
Blogger michelle said...

this is an awesome post.

August 26, 2010 at 12:56 AM  
Blogger mimijoe said...

:)

August 26, 2010 at 10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bryan, i love you. this post is legit :)

August 28, 2010 at 8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home