Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trap-Inception-Redemption

I mess up a lot. I'm a huge klutz and trip over everything. I forget stuff at home and have to have my parents drive back and get it and drop it off again. I am selfish and act horrible to people all the time, I am so sorry for that. And within this realization of how much I fail it's easy for me to fall into the trap of condemnation in which Satan plants those deadly seeds of inadequacy and worthlessness into my head. But then I wake up and it's all a dream. The more I get to know God the more I begin to realize how redeeming He is in every single mistake that I can possibly make. That 2000 years ago He knew of the faults I commit today and forgave them and justified them as well as tomorrow's and forever deemed me loved as his son

"Again, the gift of God is not like the result of the one man's sin: The judgment followed one sin and brought condemnation, but the gift followed many trespasses and brought justification." Romans 5:16


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home