Friday, April 1, 2011

Running in Circles


I have been singing this song everyday for the past two weeks. I think it has been such an important reminder that even though pressure amounts from my parents or friends or teachers or random people about what I am doing with all my free time this quarter or what I am going to do with my life once I graduate with an English degree, I have a genuine and refined faith that God has big things planned and is revealing it according to His time, not mine. It's crazy how much God has been reminding me not to be worried or anxious lately but to just trust

God I trust that you are controlling everything. If I have learned anything from these past couple months it is that you love me enough to show me that you are the best thing for me and I thank you for that. Please guide me Father

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home