Tuesday, December 30, 2008

winter break is over

I guess I had an alright winter break. I got to see some friends and family which I am highly thankful for but it must come to an end very soon. I've been thinking about going back to LA and dreading it. I am trying to convince myself it's because of all the studying I will have to do, the ridiculous schedule I must face, the late nights I must spend doing work, but in reality it's none of that. When it comes down to it, I don't want to go back because I don't want to feel alone again.


I wonder what that man standing there is thinking

1 Comments:

Blogger mnkymn22 said...

You're never alone, although you might think you are. And if I get in, I can see you everyday at LA =)

December 30, 2008 at 11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home