Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful (Still)

Today was just one of those days where things don't work out the way you'd like.

But I am glad to find myself still thankful for all the good things I've been surrounded with. As Thanksgiving approaches I thought it would be appropriate to share some things I'm grateful for.

such as...
friends,



family (left to right: shadow, dad, me, mom, sandy),


music (mayer),


being accepted and attending UCLA (go Bruins) (photo credit: josh),



beauty of nature,


for there being people who fail as much as I seem to do...,


inspiration (photo credit: maddie),


creativity,



good hugs,


perseverance (I will always support you Nash regardless of your crappy team),


admirable (and beautiful) people,



genuine joy (anchorman),


the world I will explore in the future,



and definitely, my sense of humor.

There are too many to consolidate unto one blog post so I thought I would just stop here. I hope everyone has a good Thanksgiving and takes some time throughout the day to think about all the good things we've been given.

p.s. I am also very thankful for everyone who takes time to read my (somewhat) interesting thoughts. You rock.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jay J said...

you should write video card failure on the MBP I'm destined for it :P

November 26, 2008 at 10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love it! the comic you rock you rule! lol haahha i laughed sooo hard!

November 26, 2008 at 11:05 PM  
Blogger BrianH said...

hahaha
good blog man
very insightful

def good sense of humor

November 26, 2008 at 11:33 PM  
Blogger mnkymn22 said...

you forgot the day u met me

November 27, 2008 at 4:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like this very much
except for steve nash

and perserverence should of put kobe jellybean bryant!!

God Bless Kangsta

November 27, 2008 at 8:52 PM  
Blogger Joshua Lee said...

i like the photo blog. but now with that camera you gotta make video blogs!

December 3, 2008 at 5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home